fg evo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fg Racer

Dear fellow riders
to drive a while with fg sportsline it is now time for something better
now i could buy a fg evo used for almost nothing
so I went up there and bought it
I just bought it as a fg evo 12 but when I look around the forum it looks like a fg evo 07 just not on the support arms
can someone here give me some more info about the model and parts

I know the brakes are not okay
I get that somewhere next week but want to ride this weekend with nrw-cup so i have make something that it brakes

Attachments

• 20191016_222848.jpg
    20191016_222848.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 38
Just get everything adjusted up best you can and run it, its gonna stop better with crappy front brakes then just rear brakes imo.

I'm getting hydraulics brakes next week front and rear with servo,s and aluminum quick mounting for the engine
looks tidy ?
what body is it running??

stock Bmw M3 alms from my sportline

Wellcome fellow FG owner.
Can you do me a big favor?. Can you take a picture of the rear end of of your car. Shocktowers and arms etc. I'm trying to figure what rear I have,I can't seem to pin down what year it is. Closet I can find is 08 but it doesn't fully match. Actually if know what either of these are would be of great help.✔
Thanks?
Another shot.
Can you do me a big favor?. Can you take a picture of the rear end of of your car. Shocktowers and arms etc. I'm trying to figure what rear I have,I can't seem to pin down what year it is. Closet I can find is 08 but it doesn't fully match. Actually if know what either of these are would be of great help.✔
Thanks?
Another shot.
The center one,mainly.

Attachments

• 1010192238.jpg
    1010192238.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 1010192231a.jpg
    1010192231a.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 18
Thanks?
Another shot.

The center one,mainly.

i got this like so
you picture looks like mine fg sportline support arms thats look the same
It is sometimes difficult to see which version of the FG car
mine seems to be a fg evo 07 except for supporting arms to which it looks like evo 12 again

but I bought my sportline new at the beginning of the year
it came from fg with 4wd cups in the front wheels and 4wd diff but it is a 2wd

Attachments

• 20190912_105853.jpg
    20190912_105853.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20191017_082115.jpg
    20191017_082115.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 25
  • 20191017_082108.jpg
    20191017_082108.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Oh man thank you!!.
I have same same uprights and shocktower but I have different lower arms and no ball setup.
I just saw lower arms w/ ball for sale in Germany.
What's weird I found 1 site that said,it's a universal rear made to convert/change rear to work on sportsline + any other car except f1@ $315.00us.
I have those lower arms on another rear but I want to keep that one together. I need to figure what that one is also but it's complete so not important at the moment. If know off hand though..?
Thanks again,your help is much appreciated.??

Attachments

• 1010192239.jpg
    1010192239.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1010192238.jpg
    1010192238.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 13
Dear fellow riders
to drive a while with fg sportsline it is now time for something better
now i could buy a fg evo used for almost nothing
so I went up there and bought it
I just bought it as a fg evo 12 but when I look around the forum it looks like a fg evo 07 just not on the support arms
can someone here give me some more info about the model and parts

I know the brakes are not okay
I get that somewhere next week but want to ride this weekend with nrw-cup so i have make something that it brakes
Hey its a fg evo 08 with evo 12 front arms and some parts, your also able to use the evo 12 front radio plate if you want to change the look even further iv had a evo 08 also there great cars brother you can't go wrong with it ??

Hey its a fg evo 08 with evo 12 front arms and some parts, your also able to use the evo 12 front radio plate if you want to change the look even further iv had a evo 08 also there great cars brother you can't go wrong with it ??

I also want to order it incl. new servo saver
so that I have servo arms on top now the servo is down
am only looking for a good engine that the most horsepower can deliver in 23cc but this is a difficult choice

Yea thats a good idea iv tryed a good 23cc but for me just its not enough 30.5 is perfect i also like doing speed run and i race against 4wds we don't do real races here so i don't have to follow rules and keep it 23cc, i think i might try a 32cc or and also do another 30.5cc modded for race fuel my buddy is getting reall amazing ar modding so my options are unlimited.. if you can brother do a 30.5 and setup the right gear i also have a radio with a gyro it help 1000% you can set it to help from 1% to 100% steering and throttle if you choose to honestly it make a hugh difference its like driving a 4wd but the speed and benefits of a 2wd

Yea thats a good idea iv tryed a good 23cc but for me just its not enough 30.5 is perfect i also like doing speed run and i race against 4wds we don't do real races here so i don't have to follow rules and keep it 23cc, i think i might try a 32cc or and also do another 30.5cc modded for race fuel my buddy is getting reall amazing ar modding so my options are unlimited.. if you can brother do a 30.5 and setup the right gear i also have a radio with a gyro it help 1000% you can set it to help from 1% to 100% steering and throttle if you choose to honestly it make a hugh difference its like driving a 4wd but the speed and benefits of a 2wd

have been thinking about a 9 horsepower engine from OBR
but is this normal to drive on a track? or just wheel spin in turns and what gear do you have on it
did the engine fit without problems? like a zen g340 obr
I can drive with all types of motorcycles I ride with 26cc training and 23cc for racing

as long as it is normal to drive on a track, I want to try everything
the faster the better alone we have small traks with many sharp turns

have been thinking about a 9 horsepower engine from OBR
but is this normal to drive on a track? or just wheel spin in turns and what gear do you have on it
did the engine fit without problems? like a zen g340 obr
I can drive with all types of motorcycles I ride with 26cc training and 23cc for racing

as long as it is normal to drive on a track, I want to try everything
the faster the better alone we have small traks with many sharp turns
34 and 32 would definitely be alot but 30.5 if perfect we got the 30.5 long block from obr and gonna modded even more and run race full thats what going in my big5 next.. honestly it spins the wheels but you have to! Do big gearing atleast 26/38 and 18/46 at the diff i want to try 28/36 witch would probably be perfect but i cant find them any where ☹? maybe some one here has them for me please???.. and brother like i said above the radio with a gyro makes driving it easy its like driving a 4wd but all the benefits of the 2wd a 32 or 34 might be much but im going to try it , my buddy have a obr 32 reed thats been modded even more in his fg 4wd and its amazing a little heavy but manageable he did have to mod the engine case alot to fit it specially being a reed it will fit a 2wd alot easier they also make a fg quick release for the zenoah g320

Heres some pics of my friends fg sportsline 4wd with a 32cc reed his setup is diffrent not hes got a diffrent pipe now, the pipe was the hard part to find a big engine pipe to fit thats good enough for a 32cc he used a 32cc baja pipe backwards that fit under the Porsche body i don't have recent pics ill get some though

Attachments

• 20180908_164217.jpg
    20180908_164217.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180908_164227.jpg
    20180908_164227.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 19
34 and 32 would definitely be alot but 30.5 if perfect we got the 30.5 long block from obr and gonna modded even more and run race full thats what going in my big5 next.. honestly it spins the wheels but you have to! Do big gearing atleast 26/38 and 18/46 at the diff i want to try 28/36 witch would probably be perfect but i cant find them any where ☹? maybe some one here has them for me please???.. and brother like i said above the radio with a gyro makes driving it easy its like driving a 4wd but all the benefits of the 2wd a 32 or 34 might be much but im going to try it , my buddy have a obr 32 reed thats been modded even more in his fg 4wd and its amazing a little heavy but manageable he did have to mod the engine case alot to fit it specially being a reed it will fit a 2wd alot easier they also make a fg quick release for the zenoah g320

Heres some pics of my friends fg sportsline 4wd with a 32cc reed his setup is diffrent not hes got a diffrent pipe now, the pipe was the hard part to find a big engine pipe to fit thats good enough for a 32cc he used a 32cc baja pipe backwards that fit under the Porsche body i don't have recent pics ill get some though

I'll look at that OBR engine
gyro radio i just got a new sanwa mt44 that i would like to keep
how much horsepower can a 23cc to 29cc deliver these days

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks