Fg f1 winter project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayron

Always wanted a FG F1 so this winter I decided to build one, DDM has most of the parts so I have been ordering a little at a time. Not allot of threads on the F1 online. Not sure on setup or which way to go on the suspension and clutch gearing ECT. any advise or comments are welcome

Last edited:
don't race

Planning on going to run it at 5th scale track in Battle Ground WA just for fun.

That looks like it's gonna be a fun build! Is that the direct drive version or belt? I just picked up a used belt drive F1. Thing is so cool! I see you have the dual steering setup. That's something I want to do with mine, did you need a different servo mount?

it's belt, wish I could do direct drive but don't think it's possible on the sportline. nothing special on the twin servo's same stock mount.

I really like yellow and black as well. Mine is red right now and was thinking about doing it like the malboro car but if no one else I'm running with has a yellow body I may just go yellow...... What servo saver are you using? The only ones I can find say they're for 4wd.

running stock servos from my 4wd trucks on steering and hitec for Th and Brakes, going to order the new Hitec digital servos later down the road. Not looking to put top of the line stuff on the car its just going to mostly be a shelf queen

I got the two 4wd project's ready for the bodies, then sold them. Wanted to focus on my scale Helicopters for a while. Wish I would have kept them I almost have the parts to build another one. I really need to complete all the projects I have going, I'm starting to get overloaded with stuff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks