FG killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimera guy

Hello forum I looking to build an FG killer. Currently I own (2) 2wd FG's, my buddys have some well build 2wd and 4wd FG's I can beat them with my FG but we go back and forth. I need something that will consistanly kick there A$$. Both of my FG's have OBR 8.2 with victory pipes. Im just looking to get into something new. Can you please give me some brands and gearing options for a 4wd vehical? We mainly do oval racing or drag.

its not all about power dude yes it helps but to much can ruin a car trust me been there done that

keep it light
make it rev 23cc is best for this
maybe try a 2 speed setup
get it to handle
soft tyres

then there's nos ignition kits ecu's there's a million things you can do

check out mine its been a lot of headaches even more cash but worth every bit and mega fun

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=15314

here's a closer look if your interested mate

its sort of turned into a shelf queen now but she doe's get used now and again honest

the 2 speed has a estimated top speed of @80+mph but ive yet to find the space to get it going that quick but in theory it will

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of Mecatech? They seem pretty much the best in business since all they so is win titles.

Either this or team maximum service racing.

You might wanna ask around 1st. They are expensive. Very.

here's my fg killer sitting next to my fg which is awaiting a Samba 7 pipe from Germany:lol:

Still has the paint masking on it. It's not paint

Attachments

• fg killer1.jpg
    fg killer1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
  • fg killer.jpg
    fg killer.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks