FG Marder 30.5cc build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary50

hi i know ive already done one of these for a 29cc but thats now fitted in my FG MT

e79ce02f-orig.gif
30.5cc headkit

a45a5195-orig.gif
the one on the right is a 997 walbro carb the one on the left is a 717 race ported and polished carb:w00t:

e09ea809-orig.gif
the 266cc engine its gunna replace
ill be fitting 20/44 gears , stadium truck wheels and a samba race pipr or a jetpro clone pipe ive just bought, not much to look at, at the mo but by the end of the weekend it will be built and ill get the rest of the thread up and a first run video

nice gaz,get some footage today mate,wana see it go,take it easy(ish) on first tasnk

first of all my mistake its not a 717 its 771 carb and hyper just had it out but nobody around to make a video, as for the carb really difficult to set up, i can do couple of laps round the field come to a stop and it stalls, it dosent like anything but standard carb settings either:mad:( any ideas) but it does look promisin it lifts the front end up using standard spring and 18/46 gears :D. so for now put my new 997 carb on it and runs sweet:w00t:
ive had the MT out to with 20/44 gears an fook me it flys my local park aint big enough:lol:

first of all my mistake its not a 717 its 771 carb and hyper just had it out but nobody around to make a video, as for the carb really difficult to set up, i can do couple of laps round the field come to a stop and it stalls, it dosent like anything but standard carb settings either:mad:( any ideas) but it does look promisin it lifts the front end up using standard spring and 18/46 gears :D. so for now put my new 997 carb on it and runs sweet:w00t:
ive had the MT out to with 20/44 gears an fook me it flys my local park aint big enough:lol:

a4780d64-orig.gif

3b7296c9-orig.gif

8a95c485-orig.gif

1f258771-orig.gif

39c05958-orig.gif
this is it fitted with the 771 race carb but now it has the 997 carb fitted, also soon there will be a jetpro clone zorst fitted

that jp pipe is going to make a huuuuuge difference,like i said the xtm has a 27cc engine,it was quick,put that jp clone on and it flew,made an absolute huge difference, also i think i got more power from installing my jp in the marder then what gains i got from goin from 23cc to 29cc!! its going to be crazy,just for a laugh to see top speed,when u put pipe on and your 44/20 gears,put mt truck wheels on the back,it like using 22/42 with marder knobblies,around 51/52mph!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks