fg marder servos not responding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary50

hi all im new on the FG scene so i'm sorry for being a newbie
rite my problem is my servos arn't responding to the transmitter all battery's are charged,although when i do switch the car on the servos twitch for a brief second then nothing any help would be appricieated
thanks gary:mad:

hi all im new on the FG scene so i'm sorry for being a newbie
rite my problem is my servos arn't responding to the transmitter all battery's are charged,although when i do switch the car on the servos twitch for a brief second then nothing any help would be appricieated
thanks gary:mad:

Hello and welcome.
It may sound daft, but have you tried all the obvious things, make sure the servos are plugged in the right way round in the receiver pack ?
The transmitter and receiver are on the same channel ? using 2.4Ghtz or old type crystals etc.
if the 2.4Ghtz then they may need to be paired if new etc.

try the basics first, and let us know :D

Check the receiver battery, be sure it's fully charged.
Who makes the radio, if it's a spektrum or the like it will require binding to the rec.
Wiggle the power switch, or just bypass it until you get the problem sorted
If you have an FM or god forbid an AM radio, be sure the crystals match.

ok rite its not the crystals as ive tried the ones out of my savage which i no work, but i also tried my reciever which got the steering servo working but not the throttle then they stopped working again realy confused:mad:

Check the cars battery for connection faults, the batteries are connected to each other and sometimes the solder linkage between them crack, this will result in a short, plus one of the batteries in your pack may be on its way out. Try another battery pack and make sure its fully charged too..

Check the cars battery for connection faults, the batteries are connected to each other and sometimes the solder linkage between them crack, this will result in a short, plus one of the batteries in your pack may be on its way out. Try another battery pack and make sure its fully charged too..

ok ill try a new battery

Also try switching the servos around in the rec. If the steering works and the throttle doesn't, switch the steering and the throttle servos around to see if it works. If it does, then you know the servo is good. If not then the servo is junk.

ok i think it is the reciever that is at fault whats the best upgrade of 2.4ghz equipment but on a budget to fit to my marder and will it work with my servos thanks

my mates got a 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver brand new from an rtr for sale will this work on mine

If the transmitter and receiver are the same brand / manufacture then yes it will work in your MT

They might need binding if not done already (pairing together)

how do i bind them sorry for sounding daft but first time using 2.4ghz equipment

Depending on what make you have, there will be a button on the receiver and its a combination of the button and doing somthing on the transmitter.
look up the spec / instructions on line.
again all makes will have there own way in doing it so cant advise that bit etc.

put up the make and model and someone might help you though it.

It might already ready be binded. plug it all in and see ?? :lol:

4 letters most men in this world tend to neglect

R.T.F.M.

Read The Friggin Manual

LOL. ya you should have instructions in your manual on how to bind. different radios have different procedures

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks