fg marder steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seemed ok the other day worked fine, took out the marder today and no steering at all. any ideas what has happened cheers.

Ste77, obvious things to check are receiver battery (is it fully charged) and electrical check on the connection of steering servo to RX and if any of the servo wires are damaged.

With rx batteries it's best to go for the most powerfull you can get. 5000 mAh will get you good running times.

Ste77, obvious things to check are receiver battery (is it fully charged) and electrical check on the connection of steering servo to RX and if any of the servo wires are damaged.

With rx batteries it's best to go for the most powerfull you can get. 5000 mAh will get you good running times.

seems like there is no power to the steering servo at all, throttle is ok tho, but may be mal fuctioning due to being wet. as when i first switched it on they twitched then stopped then nothing think my batt 2800 mah

seems like there is no power to the steering servo at all, throttle is ok tho, but may be mal fuctioning due to being wet. as when i first switched it on they twitched then stopped then nothing think my batt 2800 mah

Servo's draw a fair bit from the battery. I just changed upto a 5000mAh from Uber RC. I was running a 3000mAh but my car has two servo's for the steering and a further large servo for the throttle/brake.

Servo's draw a fair bit from the battery. I just changed upto a 5000mAh from Uber RC. I was running a 3000mAh but my car has two servo's for the steering and a further large servo for the throttle/brake.

yeah mine has 2 also mate. don`t fancy buyin 2 new ones as quite expensive. just tried it again and all servos workin fine, phew must have dried out now. note be more careful with puddles next time. and upgrade my battery lol.

Glad it's worked out. You can pick up the Hitec 5755's from Kings Lynne Models for £42 each. Best price I have found and they are the ones I run, these are the Rhino replacements but half the price.

Glad it's worked out. You can pick up the Hitec 5755's from Kings Lynne Models for £42 each. Best price I have found and they are the ones I run, these are the Rhino replacements but half the price.

not sure which mine are but at 42 quid thats 84 for the 2 i`d need or would i be ok with one.

not sure which mine are but at 42 quid thats 84 for the 2 i`d need or would i be ok with one.

Depends if your all ready running them. If not you would have to get two unless the speed and torque figures of the ones you are running exactly match the figures of the 5755's otherwise one would be reacting faster with more or less torque than the other.

Depends if your all ready running them. If not you would have to get two unless the speed and torque figures of the ones you are running exactly match the figures of the 5755's otherwise one would be reacting faster with more or less torque than the other.

stick wi the ones i got for the time bein i think. but if it is running 2 now i will need to buy 2 or at least one with the same torques lol.

i was runnig two hitec ones on my fg beetle but had a nightmare breaking the shaft clean off on one and the other one just gave up i didnt have the cash to just buy two more replacements so just got one 5755 and its been the best steering servo ive ever had plus with just the one seems more responsive and very quick steering much beeter than when i had two plus half the cost

i was runnig two hitec ones on my fg beetle but had a nightmare breaking the shaft clean off on one and the other one just gave up i didnt have the cash to just buy two more replacements so just got one 5755 and its been the best steering servo ive ever had plus with just the one seems more responsive and very quick steering much beeter than when i had two plus half the cost

so i could basically replace the 2 i have to a 5755 and it`d be fine

i had more trouble with two than ive had with the one i love the look of it with two it filled up the tray but it broke two in one go its been fine since plus im running a full alloy marder beetle with front disc brakes and the insruction for the brakes recomend running two i wasnt sure myself but its been fine for a good 6/8 months so yes you should be ok

i had more trouble with two than ive had with the one i love the look of it with two it filled up the tray but it broke two in one go its been fine since plus im running a full alloy marder beetle with front disc brakes and the insruction for the brakes recomend running two i wasnt sure myself but its been fine for a good 6/8 months so yes you should be ok

right cool you any links or pics as to what it looks like when installed.

ive just looked through my album in my profile pics but aint got a single pics of it running a single servo il try and get on today after the f1 but its easy it sits in the middle of the tray

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks