fg monster bettle pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picking up a fg monster beetle pro for $700

hopups are

2 speed
jet pro pipe
up graded alloy locking diff
zen engine with a 28 big bore kit
allloy lower arms
up graded servos
with stadium tires

How do you guys like the MT? I might strip it for the parts to put on my fg baja and sell it with my old fg baja parts to buy the 4wd kit.

DDM are selling the 4wd kit for a decent price compared to UK prices. You would be able to make another 2wd with your old chassis, wishbones etc & would only need a few bits to complete :D

Im getting the 4wd kit for my marder in a few weeks - cant wait :D

MB's look good so keep it as it is :cool2: You can pick up plastic parts off ebay for peanuts if you need to make up your baja.

I would like to have one fully upgraded bad ass 1/5 scale instead of 4 decent ones. I currently have a Hpi Baja, Fg Sportline and Fg Baja. The Sportline has the most money into it the Hpi is a stock ss and the fg baja has miner upgrades but a fuele engine in it because i bought it used. It's just hard to fix up these cars when you have so many. If i keep it i definitely want mt tires and a new beetle shell.

For me it wouldnt be about which 1 is best but what is the best I could make out of the parts between the 2 as you said in your 1st post. The bits left over would make the second car for sale. That is a nice paint job on the baja shell but the beetle shell is just too plain for me. Beetles should stand out IMO with either a nice paint job or suitable decals so unless you are planning to do a job on it I would sell the bug shell with the sale car.

Buggy is sold, stripped and painted the bettle look decent for know still needs a new body really has a lot of scratches on it. Started it up today for the first time engine is running real good.rc005.jpgrc003.jpg

Last edited:
just got a new new body and some wheels for my fg beetle and a kill switch will be shore to post some pictures when i'm done. Trying to dye the wheels right know but having no luck doing it in a bucket since wife wont let me have a pot.

Haven't run her yet couldn't get the pipe to work with this body unless i hacked it up so i decided to sell the pipe. The pipe was to loud anyway looking to get a samba or fg steel power pipe and 4wd kit and it will be complete. The pipe was a jet pro v1 and yes i'm on holiday.FGSTADIUM008_zps3a644a8b.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks