FG Monster Truck 4WD

Blown67Sedan

I'm looking real hard at this truck. I've always wanted one, but am a little gun shy in regards to pulling the trigger. Looks like Dave would be the best place for sure. Does it come in kit form? Have any of you guys replaced the stock engine with something larger and modified? What about tuned pipes, JetPro or who? Parts availability is a concern for me as well, especially considering what went down with FG a little while ago. I'd really like to use my own radio and gear as well, which I was I was hoping it came in kit form. Hard to tell from FG's website, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Basically, whatever other info you guys can give me on this truck would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Blown67Sedan

Dave's will be a great place to get parts plus get a dominator pipe and you'll be rocking👍🏻 bought my FG at DDM
It is a RTR not a kit
Thanks Doug! When I emailed DDM they didn't say anything about having the Dominator pipe for the Monster truck, they spoke about the FG pipe. I'll have to ask again. Do you know if JetPro is still around? Also, are you running the stock engine in your Monster Beetle Pro?

Timetoshine

I'm looking real hard at this truck. I've always wanted one, but am a little gun shy in regards to pulling the trigger. Looks like Dave would be the best place for sure. Does it come in kit form? Have any of you guys replaced the stock engine with something larger and modified? What about tuned pipes, JetPro or who? Parts availability is a concern for me as well, especially considering what went down with FG a little while ago. I'd really like to use my own radio and gear as well, which I was I was hoping it came in kit form. Hard to tell from FG's website, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Basically, whatever other info you guys can give me on this truck would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
I'm looking to get one too but DDM didn't seems to have the Monster truck version in stock neither for the FG website :(

Blown67Sedan

I'm looking to get one too but DDM didn't seems to have the Monster truck version in stock neither for the FG website :(
Yeah, I talked to Dave a couple weeks ago and they are out of it. He said 6 to 8 weeks before he gets more in stock, which I know I'm good with. I'm not in a big hurry, have a lot of projects going on right now. Let me know if you get one at some point though!

Timetoshine

Yeah, I talked to Dave a couple weeks ago and they are out of it. He said 6 to 8 weeks before he gets more in stock, which I know I'm good with. I'm not in a big hurry, have a lot of projects going on right now. Let me know if you get one at some point though!
Yeah got pretty much the same answer by Steve at DDM, he says 6-7 week from now.