FG on road car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harris

i just bought a fg on road car off e bay. i thought id post the pics of it for everyone to see. i hope u guys like it :)

833d_1.jpg

7fc4_1.jpg

72de_1.jpg

81f4_1.jpg

7458_1.jpg

Ya i think im really going to like it. I payed just under 700.00 shipped. He had about 2250.00 into it. it has a ported 23cc zen. Ill have to see how it runs. I might have to talk to Doug from ESP. He has all ready built me 2 killer motors. 1 more cant hurt anything :).

hey How could you of bought that car when I bought that Car? I bet it gets Delivered to MY DOOR before it gets to YOURS!

lmao

Ya i think im really going to like it. I payed just under 700.00 shipped. He had about 2250.00 into it. it has a ported 23cc zen. Ill have to see how it runs. I might have to talk to Doug from ESP. He has all ready built me 2 killer motors. 1 more cant hurt anything :).

It's too bad you sold it, Harris. That was what I was originally looking for, even has the body I wanted with it. Too bad, I say. Too bad.

the lights were single leds cut and shoo good to the body inside. wasnt too bad and it all stayed on the body, includeing the 9v battery used to power the 4 leds.
The body was origanlly done for a Breast Cancer Awareness Raffle. and under the sun, showed a very sweet metal flake, and yes even being a bit light Maroon/Pink, it looked just outstanding.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks