fg on-road or off-road ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Barry.
There have been 'offers' on Fleabay recently, for 'new' 2-speed gears.
FG Originals? No idea.

If you read previous threads, most say that the 2-speed makes sense for ON-ROAD cars, but DON'T DO IT for OFF-ROAD - too much jolting about, etc.

Al.

theres a full metal custom set on ebay at the mo for £100 but it needs a new bearing? not sure what the listing means by that but it looks nice quality and all metal gears i was thinking about it for the bug but as you say on roads ok but off road there not really needed and it just means when you crash its going to be twice as fast and more carnage

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FG-Marder...&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=9092063365318948506

so you would get it mate im 50/50 on it not at all bothered about the bearing its not a bad price and my 29cc oddie bug would be even more fun and very quick best of both worlds good pull and loads of top end

im torn between the 2 speed for the bug or a nice carbon airbox filter for the on road

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks