FG rear wheels on a baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted hpi rims on my marder bug but ive got 3 sets of fg wheels for it then they wouldnt get used again plus id need adapters them rims then tyres its not worth the extra money for me just to get one set of rims its a shame cause hpi i think have the best range of tyres for off roading

i wanted hpi rims on my marder bug but ive got 3 sets of fg wheels for it then they wouldnt get used again plus id need adapters them rims then tyres its not worth the extra money for me just to get one set of rims its a shame cause hpi i think have the best range of tyres for off roading
Why cant you just sell your 3 sets of wheels and get the adaptors?
then you can buy the baja wheels and tires for your bug.

well worth the money mate :)

you get a well bigger choice in tires ect.

yeah there is that but ive got the fg lorry slicks my fav even though theres hardly any where to use them i love em the tractor tires im not to bothered about the fg spikeys are a good tyre im going to get the wider rear mammoth ones in the next couple of weeks may change to hpi in the future but happy at the mo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks