fg semi ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any 535 mm chassis setup will take a semi body, just not the wide version (which is only 3 body styles). I recently swapped my chassis to an fg comp and putting the same chassis on my nutech gt5r

good luck. the trucks are really cool and that solid front end is pretty tough ;)

it's rigid for sure and all the main components are countersunk into the chassis, and well it's bling. bling makes any rc faster lol

I'll have to find that pic again Sharkey. I'll never forget splitting that truck in half

Could you please tell where you bought it and price, I like the bling idea lol....As you said it's a straight exchange with the Sportline chassis correct?
Sorry blackrain for jumping on your thread.....

Last edited:
I have bought 2 of the same off ebay uk. last one I paid $60 for and it's a collari. use ya but 1/5 the price of new. so many guys part stuff out on ebay uk. it just takes a long time to arrive.

ya just unbolt and bolt. no diddling around. my other chassis arrived today. I am putting the Nutech on that one but will require some modding for the throttle servo mount and adding the fg gas tank

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks