FG Sportline Porsche (need help with wheel fitment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfrederi

Hello All
Ive recently purchased an FG Sportline Porsche and love this car but im still getting used to it. I got a couple problems I need help with

1) I purchased some sweet looking black wheels (they are so realkstic and detailed) off of "rc-caronline.de" but found out they are not a direct fit. Does anyone know how i can get these wheels to fit? It looks like like even with some ramtech wheels adapters the offset my be off? haven't tried it yet but just guessing. Anyone out there have any experience with this?

View attachment 46553 View attachment 46552

2) I noticed the differential driving axle and driveshaft keep falling out on the front diff. What can i do to fix this??? I was lucky so far to be able to find them. Can i loctite the diff cup axle into the diff so it wont fallout or is that not advised???

Thans in advance.

Those look like 1/8 wheels/tires and you can't use them on the sportline Porsche, sorry man!

For the diff cup/drive axles, get a second set of rear axle boots and put them on the front. This makes the whole front drive system more modular and likely to stay together. Next would be turn down your steering end points as that is a main cause in the driveshafts popping out (and then the diff cups making their escape). I would not use threadlocker as there isn't anything to screw/attach.

HTH

Hey thanks for the input mkiiina.

Hey i was also looking for an aftermkt pipe to fit under the FG sportline AWD Porsche body. Jetpro looks like they might be going out of business or something. i cant contact anyone and i cant find anywhere that has the non silenced jetpro pipe for the FG AWD . Only one i saw was the silenced version at DDM where it exits the top and not the bottom.

My question is do you know if this will fit with the porsche body on???

Thx

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks