fg sportsline 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up the new Audi Sportsline 4WD. The radio/rx is garbage, but the rest of the model is excellent. I upgraded the stock FG silenced pipe to one made by Jet Pro. Really woke up the stock motor.

I have a brushless 4wd sportsline and also a gas model and love both. The brushless model has ridiculous amount of power and they handle like a 10th scale. I don't know anything about the MCD but it looks bad ass.... The Robotronics radio system that comes with it is awesome. 16 model memory, All kinds of settings and the range is Awesome. Its right up there with my 4PLS radio and the only reason I didn't keep it was because the receivers are hard to find........ Anyways I highly recommend the sportsline.

The Robotronics radio system that comes with it is awesome. 16 model memory, All kinds of settings and the range is Awesome. Its right up there with my 4PLS radio and the only reason I didn't keep it was because the receivers are hard to find........ Anyways I highly recommend the sportsline.

They no longer come with the Robotronics system. They are a cheap knock-off and work very poorly. Fair warning to new buyers.

I have a brushless 4wd sportsline and also a gas model and love both. The brushless model has ridiculous amount of power and they handle like a 10th scale. I don't know anything about the MCD but it looks bad ass.... The Robotronics radio system that comes with it is awesome. 16 model memory, All kinds of settings and the range is Awesome. Its right up there with my 4PLS radio and the only reason I didn't keep it was because the receivers are hard to find........ Anyways I highly recommend the sportsline.

I am looking the fg sportline brushless and the losi Audi. Any suggestions on which way to go?

I would go with the FG, I have a sportline that I have modded to almost evo spec, love that car, handles like a dream. Just need the hydro brakes to complete the full conversion, but they are pricy.

They no longer come with the Robotronics system. They are a cheap knock-off and work very poorly. Fair warning to new buyers.

Definitely not true, years later and they are still working awesome with 0 issues...... Ofna/Hobao now uses them with their RTR kits.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks