FG Sportsline - Audi A4 DTM body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemiStormProducts

I fully tricked out the Audi DTM shell prior to paint, and show what parts are needed to mount the Audi to the chassis that was originally meant for the BMW M3, I hope you enjoy watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
great vid mate im subscribed lol,,,are you going to be making any fg parts in the near future would love to see some hemistorm products come out

your penta shell is a1 so come on dude get busy designing some fg parts were all waiting and my fg on road is calling out to be hemi'd

While waiting for my paint to show up, I started to brush the liquid mask on the shell and explain how to get started on the design of the body. I hope you enjoy the video!

One step further in painting up the FG Audi A4 DTM body. Things are coming along nicely, I hope the rest of my gear arrives soon!

Finishing up the paintwork on the FG Sportsline Audi A4 DTM body, I hope you enjoy watching the video!

The FG Audi A4 DTM is done, decked and ready to be taken out as soon as the snow clears!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks