FG tuned pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dscjester

Any of you guys run this pipe? I have one but also have a Jetpro silenced pipe and a DDM FG Dom. I haven't run the Jetpro yet. But what is the tuned pipe like? Is it even worth giving it a try? I'm looking for Mid to Top end. Thanks for any input!

It depends on the application;
1/5 onroad
1/6 offroad
Mielke make decent pipes.
I've recently changed from a DDM high end Dominator to an FG tuned pipe on my MT - much quieter and haven't noticed much fall off in performance.
I did love the noise of the Dom, but must admit with this pipe I feel more comfortable 'disturbing the neighbours'!!!
Al.

FG pipes are a good all-rounder to what ive read about different pipes, the FG is decent all range (low/mid & high).. think of the FG pipe as Jack of all trades but master of none!. whereas other pipes such as doms & jetpros shine at certain points eg: high end or low end etc depends which you want.

Im thinking of getting an FG pipe to have all round decent power/speed but also because of the mounting which is nice & snug, at present i use the dom torque pipe, great pipe but i hate the way it sticks out the backend & its a nightmare to fasten the header bolts.

in saying this even though my dom is a torque pipe, it seems to kick in mid range then its like hell has been let loose! like i say great pipe, but now i want summit more compact that gives all round decent performance instead of a certain range :)

The chassie is a stock Monster Truck chassie. I converted it to a dragster. If the 2spd blows again. I'm done! :sleep: And it will be converted back to a MT! :w00t:

FG pipes are a good all-rounder to what ive read about different pipes, the FG is decent all range (low/mid & high).. think of the FG pipe as Jack of all trades but master of none!. whereas other pipes such as doms & jetpros shine at certain points eg: high end or low end etc depends which you want.

Im thinking of getting an FG pipe to have all round decent power/speed but also because of the mounting which is nice & snug, at present i use the dom torque pipe, great pipe but i hate the way it sticks out the backend & its a nightmare to fasten the header bolts.

in saying this even though my dom is a torque pipe, it seems to kick in mid range then its like hell has been let loose! like i say great pipe, but now i want summit more compact that gives all round decent performance instead of a certain range :)

excellent response tizdaz!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks