FG's and Doggy Do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Took the MT out today with a mate and his Marder, he's just re-built his engine to a 30cc/813 carb off DDM. :)
It was its first outting so took a bit to start so whilst big J was givin it the pull i took the TX and gave it some gas. Once it started i kept the engine running til we got the setting sorted for tick over (carb adjustments).
Ticking over nicely so i gave it a quick blip whilst standin behind it, wheel spinning all over the place due to the damp ground.
Gave the TX to big J and went to start mine only to get a good wiff of dog shite.
You quessed it i was covered in it :dots::no::clown:, all up my jeans up my jacket and a splash on the cheek. It was the sloppyn stuff too.
Had to take the jacket off give myself a rub down, i can tell you i was bloody freezin in just me t-shirt, wasn't going home to change as i'd been waitin a month to get out.
I'll have to put this one down to inexpereince and watch out for the sloopy stuff next time.

Stripped off as soon as i got home and jumped in a hot shower for over half hour, sheer bliss. :)

By the way we had a blast :cool2: , no vids this time maybe tomorrow if the weather permits.

I'm with you guys, its a good job i had my mouth closed :yuk::clown::clown:

The thought of that makes me cringe. :yuk:
i was :cursing: for a while i can tell you.

I feel for ya Jacko, I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so much though!

I've had the same experience with sheep shite, I had to fence off my track the other day to keep the blardy sheep out or else me and sperera would have been covered in shite.

I HATE SHEEP, noisymessystupidbastardanimals!!

Yuk :clown:
Furkin irresponsible dog owners....my 1st ever outing with a 5th scale ended by it rolling thru dog shite & the throttle linkage gave up so couldnt even run it to clean it off the tyres! Was everywhere!
If you find out who's dog it is follow them home & do a big whippy on their front lawn & see how they like it :clown::clown:

LOL...... that is funny mate.....glade you shared it, and it would of been even more funny if you got it on film.....

Wish i could have shared it Supe instead of taken the full force :clown:.
As you can see i'm up for a laugh or two, even at my expense. :clown:

Whats even funnier is when i gave big J his TX back, it had shite on it too, he wasn't best pleased hehe.

just thinking about it makes me heeve, even when dog walkers pick it up in them little bags i can,t look:no::no:and who,s the poor git who emptys the park poop bins, think they should make pampers for dogs .

The Rear braces were spot on Charlieboy :cool2: , no flexing of the back wheels, not sure if i should have a bit there as i snapped 1 engine mount screw seeing that the engine mounts and diff holders are plasic and must have had alot of force going through them. (need to go alloy me thinks now).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks