fibre glass beetle bodys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Meli

that's sweet but now he knows if i was you i would delete this post and i will send the price to you via pm be quick Meli or he will see it lol

hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the pros and cons for the fibre glass body that i've seen on e-bay uk?

hi mate i got one for my leopard and it was a good buy, i hit a hidden tree stump :clown: and cracked the side but just got a repair kit from car spares shop and is good as new:cool2:

FG fibberglass body's

These bodies are made by Senna here in the Netherlands.
The prices are between the 65 and 70 euro's

The bodies are colored with a hard gel coat and available in different colors.

Thanks 4 the replys fellas.

I took the plunge with the fibre glass, fingers crossed.

I have another question.......

Is there any difference between the lexan MB body and the lexan MB Pro body?

Thanks again.

Yes there is a difference between the lexan MB an MB pro body.
The holes for mounting it on the car and the look on the front is differend.
MB body =FG6202
MB pro body =FG6202.1

Hi

yes Sena dose make these body's hes a very good friend of mine we are doing this together. i was down at his house last night having a few as you do. Working with him at the moment on the new mcd mt and the hpi truck but a few things have to be changed so we wont have any problems with the manufactures

Here's a few picks for aversio he getting 2 beetle body's

ps aversio they will be shipped today

Attachments

• 01052009558.jpg
    01052009558.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 01052009567.jpg
    01052009567.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25
  • 01052009569.jpg
    01052009569.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23
I have had 3 bodies, the first was from the guy on fle-bay but then I took a mould.

The first one shatter on a roll, so the second was Carbon Kevla, strong as hell(hit it with a lump hammer and not a scratch) but a little on the heavy side so the third for racing was made out of Epoxy and that is strong and only a couple of grams heavier than a lexan one.

Sick Boy, i do like the mods you have done to the shells, that is A1. Keep up the good work and I might be after some from you instead of fle-bay.

Last edited:
Hi and thanks these body's have bean tested and proven to hold up to any bash session.we had to strengthen all the uprights,roofs and bumpers we also do Kevlar.we did that on the hormann body as a customer asked so we were happy to help

Hi BTB

Ye i will do that just haven't had time busy busy bee lol
Hi trip the clear windows they are made from lexan 2.5 mm

keep an eye on the market place

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks