FID Racing - Dragonhammer Voltz V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinhants

Hi all,

I wanted to post on here to see if anyone has any ideas on why my V2 Voltz pulls heavily left under acceleration... it is driving me crazy as I have checked the front diff which all seems fine!

Any ideas would be tremendously appreciated.

dude, they all do it, petrol powered or the voltz,
less so on petrol lower powered engines though,
my v1 dragon hammer has an obr twin in it and does exactly the same thing,
its cos its a live/solid rear axle, under acceleration you get twist in the car so it lifts the front left wheel under acceleration , the front rights still driving so turns the car left,
all you need to do is adjust yer driving style, under heavy throttle just turn right slightly at the same time, then as speed increases twist decreases a bit and let off the steering,
drove me nuts at first till i worked out what was happening, now i just see it as a challange on the driving (y),
adding steering input under hard acceleration takes a little getting used to, but it don't take long (y)
i'm trying to dial it out of mine at the moment with setup and slightly stiffer roll bars,

edit; theres nothing wrong at all with yer car mate, its just a characteristic of the dragon hammer and the solid axle ,

Hi all,

I wanted to post on here to see if anyone has any ideas on why my V2 Voltz pulls heavily left under acceleration... it is driving me crazy as I have checked the front diff which all seems fine!

Any ideas would be tremendously appreciated.
Hi Robinhants,

Sorry for late reply. I am Rhett, representative of FID Racing. I consulted our designer. You might need to check the absorber oil, see whether it is enough or leak, and second, change to thick rear balance bar, and third, intrinsic axle effect. we can mitigate but can't eliminate it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks