fid vs blackbone vs demon 2 speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that the fid 2 speed is junk that I should go with the demon 2 speed trans but it is sold out black bone has a 2 speed trans but i can not find info on the black bone 2 speed are should i put a taller gear for top end speed for the obr 9.4 hp engine i got i am new at 1/5 scale got a lot of cool stuff out there

what gear should I go with are what the tallest gear that will fit with out mods I would like some thing that will make it go as fast as it can go are it will pull

I was told that the fid 2 speed is junk that I should go with the demon 2 speed trans but it is sold out black bone has a 2 speed trans but i can not find info on the black bone 2 speed are should i put a taller gear for top end speed for the obr 9.4 hp engine i got i am new at 1/5 scale got a lot of cool stuff out there

The blackbone is for HPI 5B/T/SC models.....

don't see a 2 speed there for the losi,, just bbr gear sets for their single speed clutch bell,,, and almost everything bbr is out of stock, they still in business??,, not sure on demon either, both 2 speeds for redcat and losi are currently not available at largescalerc not sure they in business either,, both been out of stock for some time

Last edited:
sorry about that,, but from what I see from clicking on the gearsets, they only work with there hardened clutch bell,, which is out of stock,, which kinda sucks if u wanna use the gears I think, don't have a losi, so not sure if they will work with stock

sorry about that,, but from what I see from clicking on the gearsets, they only work with there hardened clutch bell,, which is out of stock,, which kinda sucks if u wanna use the gears I think, don't have a losi, so not sure if they will work with stock

No you are correct you have to use their clutch bell and yes that does sucks that they are out of stock. If you contact them they will let you know when they are going to have some more in stock.

no,, this is just for the obr blackbone obr single speed gearset,, u inquired about a taller gear set for the losi,,,, obr sells the gears but it requires bbr's clutch bell that is out of stock,,,, demon makes a 2 speed for it,,, but largescalerc says the ones they make for the losi and redcat are currently unavailable,, not even sure demon stil in business,,, I know they have had problems in past,, seems two speeds for hpi, redcats, losi etc,, are getting hard to find,,, and if u want a better gear for the higher horsepower engines out there,, a single speed taller gear maybe the only way to go

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks