Finally an alternative to BRPs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that they will sell too many ,the wheels are just not practical ,maybe for RC shows an you would need a miniature
swiffer to keep them clean!.... :unsure:
I bet they will sell out the 1st week. Detroit Performance doesn't make false claims. I will be highly surprised if they don't live up to expectations.

Very nice! Wonder how much they will be ?

Too much for them to touch the ground!

I bet they will sell out the 1st week. Detroit Performance doesn't make false claims. I will be highly surprised if they don't live up to expectations.

Not saying false claim ,I said that they are not practical for field play for the price ,I am quite sure that they are quality & a work
of art!

Very nice! Wonder how much they will be ?
?A pair of 3" super spikes are $122 before shipping w a 4-5 week wait. I'm guessing the same size would be about $200-225 at DP.
Not saying false claim ,I said that they are not practical for field play for the price ,I am quite sure that they are quality & a work
of art!
I don't think they will be any different than other billet wheels out, similar to the ddm aluminum spokes. I've bashed those w no issues at all. Only difference is these will have tires that hold up to a big bore.

?A pair of 3" super spikes are $122 before shipping w a 4-5 week wait. I'm guessing the same size would be about $200-225 at DP.

I don't think they will be any different than other billet wheels out, similar to the ddm aluminum spokes. I've bashed those w no issues at all. Only difference is these will have tires that hold up to a big bore.
Brp are about to look cheap after these then ?

Brp are about to look cheap after these then ?
Yeah but they haven't been living up to themselves lately. I know you have seen all the issues they have been having lately on FB? New spikes breaking off and tires blowing. I think it's good they finally have competition. Maybe they will get their shite together now. Competition makes progression??

They are going to be similarly priced as BRP, and will have brp or hex mount options.
I don't think that they will sell too many ,the wheels are just not practical ,maybe for RC shows an you would need a miniature
swiffer to keep them clean!.... :unsure:

They will be sold out immediately, they are tested on bigbores etc. And hold up wonderful. He made specially for bashers and HP basically.

BRP anymore is hit or miss on quality, and their lead times are absolutely terrible. I'm already selling some BRP wheels for these.

They are going to be similarly priced as BRP, and will have brp or hex mount options.

They will be sold out immediately, they are tested on bigbores etc. And hold up wonderful. He made specially for bashers and HP basically.

BRP anymore is hit or miss on quality, and their lead times are absolutely terrible. I'm already selling some BRP wheels for these.
Any idea of when they will be released?
What Wheel adapters will those use?
John said brp and hex mount options

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks