Firehammer fuel tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm typically just a lurker on this forum but I have an option for you that works.
The FG switched to the quick fill tank and the FireHammer originals are discontinued. I'm not sure if FG's new tank will fit. I ordered a new tank from Germany and it fits just right. It's for the Carson Attack. http://rc-car-online-shop.de/shop/e...arson-reely-1-5-and-1-6-scale-2wd-1-pce-.html
They are great to deal with for all of my FireHammer parts. I just made an order today for some more gears. Also you can ask them what fits before you buy. They always answer pretty quick but you have to wait on the time zones.

fuel tank

I'm typically just a lurker on this forum but I have an option for you that works.
The FG switched to the quick fill tank and the FireHammer originals are discontinued. I'm not sure if FG's new tank will fit. I ordered a new tank from Germany and it fits just right. It's for the Carson Attack. http://rc-car-online-shop.de/shop/e...arson-reely-1-5-and-1-6-scale-2wd-1-pce-.html
They are great to deal with for all of my FireHammer parts. I just made an order today for some more gears. Also you can ask them what fits before you buy. They always answer pretty quick but you have to wait on the time zones.

im a lurker to ,thanks for info

hi there,
i used a fg baja/marder petrol tank for mine.no leaking since i replaced the tank and looks much better IMO,only problem that i came across was the fuel cap presses against the roll cage when fully on.
Toby

know its an old thread had same issues with my mutilater 6 fg marder clone i just re drilled holes for tank so cap passes pass roll cage as original marders have..:) as in my signiture pic....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks