First mods for my Zelos twin 36 .

1Coopgt

So my first mods for the Zelos are now installed . Swapped out the Spectrum RX for a Futaba so I could use it with my TX. Swapped out my flex drives for Stronger and less troublesome Wire drives and replace the stock Stainless Steel props for a set of Dasboata ABC1716 balanced and sharpened Race props. Now I wait till spring.

Attachments

Polar_Bus

You and me both.

With these props If I can get the boat set up right I should be able to hit somewhere in the 70 to 75mph range .
Out of curiosity , what size is your boat ? 70+ MPH is REALLY fast, and I don't even want to think what happens if you catch a rogue wave and things go bad....

1Coopgt

Out of curiosity , what size is your boat ? 70+ MPH is REALLY fast, and I don't even want to think what happens if you catch a rogue wave and things go bad....
It's 40 inches long including the rudder and almost 13inches wide.

Not my video . The guy driving this boat is the guy that designed these boats . The one he's running in the vid has a lot of mods done to it .

If I were to run a boat where he was I would have hit one of the pilings .

1Coopgt

IT FLOATS!!!!!!! And no leaks anywhere. And yes I did fire the motors up in the tub. to check which way the props where spinning. What is it with Futaba. When I hit the gas the props spun up in reverse. When I installed the receiver in my buggy it did the same thing. Granted it's an easy fix in the transmitter menu . But why??? Rubber ducky your the one......

Attachments