First post for the firehammer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pncstod

Who else owns a firehammer and what mods have you done to yours? I have done a Jet Pro pipe with silencer, 3000mah battery and a steel pinion gear to mine. I plan on doing the aluminum motor mounts next. Any other good mods?

Alloy motor mounts

Chrome 27cc
Outerwears covers- shock covers, pull start cover, airfilter cover
3000mah receiver battery and charger
3 sets of tires and wheels
Spare parts new and used
8484 alloy diff
Hitec 805 steering servo
Hitec 645mg throttle/brake servo
Spectrum dx2
Rubber sealed bearings through out
Alloy upper rear arms
Jet-pro pipe
Steel pinion gear
Alloy gear carrier
Alloy starter ratchet
Steel diff cover

** Its in the for sale section** check it out

the hammer

i also have a firehammer, i have only done a few things so far. I added a x-can,chrome motor cover,outawears pullstart filter,monster truck tires,4200nickel batt,firehammer mt drive blocks for the front and rear for wider stance.hobbico cs80 steering servo,tgn redneck pre filter. I'm waiting on my 30.5 esp modded kit and a ddm pipe.

Got one:

Steel gears.
FG 3pc pipe.
FG rear shocks.
Baja cut body.
27CC Oniels.
Waiting for my alloy motor mounts to arrive soon.

Attachments

• DSC02664.jpg
    DSC02664.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC02094.jpg
    DSC02094.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC02678.jpg
    DSC02678.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02679.jpg
    DSC02679.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02680.jpg
    DSC02680.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
So far:

Steel gears - pinion and spur
X-Can
29cc DDM stuffed motor
Alloy mounts on the way...I hope

Soon to add some Y connectors and hope to invest in a monster beetle body and adapters (once I find what I need).

well I had 2 firehammers:clown: now I'am down to only 1

pretty much stock except

27cc race ported
Hpi filter kit
outwears filter cover
outwears pull start cover
3000mah battery pack
futaba S3301 metal gear servo(steering)
metal pinion
ball drive conversion
fg diff 8484(mine came with all the gears)company f@ck up
baja b5 axle conversion

I sold my 29cc stroked out firehammer with a jet pro pipe on it, ball drive conversion,fg 8484 with fg gears, alloy front end and really lost my butt on it......:( I barely broke even......

firehammer

mines been stretched 4" so far and i'm starting a baja style roll cage for it. plus the ski's aren't done yet but they're almost there. did i also happen to mention duel fuel tanks? yep thats right. i had a zenoah 26 race ported motor in it till i pooched the top end but i'm going to rebuild it with a 28.5 kit.

Attachments

• SANY0229.jpg
    SANY0229.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SANY0227.jpg
    SANY0227.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 8
  • SANY0226.jpg
    SANY0226.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9
  • SANY0222.jpg
    SANY0222.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 11
hndaman....selling these is just a loss. I can't imagine getting rid of mine. Good thing is it's cheap parts and it's pretty durable. I haven't seen yours over here at all.

kreb- welcome, that's a pretty cool Firehammer project you have going. Let us know how the dual tanks work out! Did you fab those skis yourself?

firehammer

yep. the ski's and the chassy. it handles great. I race at a track were its all baja's and 1 electric firehammer and it keeps up with them good. when i had my zenoah 26 in it it kept better but with the stock 23 it does good. the tire's i took apart and took a flat pool noodle, cut it to fit and put it in the tire's instead of regular foam and it makes the side walls stiff and keeps the tires flat so they don't balloon as much keeping more tire on the ground giving you more traction. plus if you cut a x in each knob that will help you get bite in low traction tracks.

hndaman....selling these is just a loss. I can't imagine getting rid of mine. Good thing is it's cheap parts and it's pretty durable. I haven't seen yours over here at all.

kreb- welcome, that's a pretty cool Firehammer project you have going. Let us know how the dual tanks work out! Did you fab those skis yourself?

I have not seen anything on my 2 gals anywhere.. maybe they finally died:eek:hmy::eek:mg:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks