Florida's premier 1/5 scale off road track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlosi

Welcome to Florida's premier 1/5 scale off road race track. If your looking for a place to run your 1/5 scale vehicle look no further. The track surface is 100% clay with over 50 truck loads have been brought in. The track is groomed before every race weekend and is open to everybody. If your tired of running your Baja or Losi by yourself in a park, then its time to come run with others that enjoy the hobby as much as you do. Bring your own beer and have some fun in a relaxed atmosphere. I hold open races once a month from fall until spring. We are open on the weekends for practices. We are closed during the summer to rebuild the track. If your interested in coming to a event just PM me for directions. See the rules at the bottom of this page. Follow us on Facebook too and like the page - https://www.facebook.com/shadyoaksraceway Also check out the videos on youtube and see what your missing.
Thanks Jeremy

DSC06043_zps69ab061d.gif
DSC06034_zps0453b9d6.gif
DSC05851_zpsde7051d6.gif
RULES OF THE TRACK
1. Must run a stock exhaust can, bartolone xp silenced pipe, or victory silenced pipe. No other aftermarket pipes allowed. Have to keep the neighbor's happy.
2. No MXT or sand paddles tires.
3. Must have a working RC killswitch

A short video link -

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day at the track yesterday. Here is a couple of teaser pics. Check out the facebook page for more of them. Also uploading the video now will post link later.
2_zpsbc33d5bc.gif
DSC06509_zps5efca5f1.gif
DSC06494_zps77951e9e.gif

Must run a stock exhaust can, bartolone xp silenced pipe, or victory silenced pipe. No other aftermarket pipes allowed.
Looks like a great track for electric RC. Serious highend end tracks should not have neighbor's.
277 miles away from South Florida. Not worth the trip for me, thats one of the reasons 1/5 scale sales are down no where to race them, why settle for noise and power restrictions, 1/5 scale is loud. I'v raced motocross for years at all kinds of tracks never had restrictions because of bad locations around neighborhoods.
The tracks in
California and Canada know to build them away from populated areas.
I will give the people credit for trying but in real racing it's all or none.
I was happy to here a 1/5 scale track was in Florida until I heard about the pipe restrictions Sorry but I could not help myself not to criticize.
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: RoadReaper.

Last edited:
I've run there. Not a bad place. Where about in south Florida are you from?

I live in Lauderhill FL. Ocala Fl. is over 277 miles away.
I set up my truck for optimal performance, I agree with the tracks rules except one, exhaust systems.
I like the fact 1/5 scale has a chance to become more popular in our state but we need more race tracks.
Neighbor's have no problem with gas powered lawn equipment noise all day long, but are aggravated if the noise comes from a 1/5 scale.
Look how the drone hobby was destroyed by the government, thats why I sold my drone and in got into the RC gas truck hobby.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks