flywheel holder doodad,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spents

Uncle Fester👻
PLUS member
came across an old g320 crank today thats all out of whack,
so decided to press it apart

then cut the stubs off the counter weights, will also save the rod and the bearing cos there still fine,

just done this so i have a flywheel and clutch perch holder in case i want to lighten a flywheel or face off a pum flywheel (y),

or face off a clutch perch etc,
tapers hold flywheel or clutch perch bob on and true in the lathe (y),

came across an old g320 crank today thats all out of whack,
so decided to press it apart

then cut the stubs off the counter weights, will also save the rod and the bearing cos there still fine,

just done this so i have a flywheel and clutch perch holder in case i want to lighten a flywheel or face off a pum flywheel (y),

or face off a clutch perch etc,
tapers hold flywheel or clutch perch bob on and true in the lathe (y),

nice job uncle :sneaky: im sure that would come in handy!

On the lathe I use I can hold on the OD of the flywheel for facing the pull start lugs off. But for balancing etc that'll be perfect spents
yeh i could get the outside diameter of a pum flywheel kev, but a finned one no chance cos my lathes only a diidy one :LOL:,
when i've lightened flywheels in the past i've always done it on my mini mill, takes a while to set up though, needs to be spot on,
ybh its just another couple of tools or holders that can be chucked in my box and will come in handy along the ways (y)(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks