For our new bajas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carzan

I ordered 4600mah reciever packs today and the redneck dual stage pre-filter.

Is there anything else I need that y'all would consider to be important towards the way of protecting my investment?

Outerwares PreFilter Bags for the airfilters. along with the Rednecks, its the best working air filter system on the market. what radios are you using? stockers? carefull. they have a built in failsafe, but are 27mhz FM so only 6 channels. you may want to consider a pair of decent 2.4 radios (NO SPEKTRUM!, they really are hit and miss on a gas rc for some reason). the Kill Switches BtB recommended are a smart option to. they kill the motor with either a 3rd chnl switch on your Tx, or Automatically (once programmed) if something goes awry. If the motor is shut down, you cant have a run away. plus no major repairs from a 10ft high tic tock. lol

i had a kill switch, 2.4, outerwears air filter cover, DO NOT go with a k&n filter, pull start cover , screen mod on engine, i had shock sox. and then you go with shock tower bracesalso a must is wheel extenders.

different exhaust is a must if you got money, it'll wake it up. depending where you plan to run also matters, whether its on a grass field, dirt track, sand , water...

Might consider front disc brakes. Not expensive hydraulics.
Cable/servo actuated. Integy for around $ 90.00 PN T6836SILVER.
Ditto all . . . $$$$$ you'll feed these babies until it hurts.
More fun for the money than nitro !!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks