Fruitbat build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruitbat

I’ve had this baja 10yrs , time for a rebuild , this thread will be slow as I’m busy with my machining business which I now do full time , I started up 2 weeks before the Uk went into its first lockdown , talk about bad timing .

This will probably be a controversial build on here but some may like it some may not , kind of like marmite .

There’ll be a mixture of new and second hand parts and also parts I manufacture.

Attached is a pic of how it sits .

Attachments

• 5A5C0710-E1C4-4393-AD59-B30FA2258223.jpeg
    5A5C0710-E1C4-4393-AD59-B30FA2258223.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 42
So, is Fruitbat gonna be the Haric for this side of the pond??

Fruitbat, as you know its all about keeping it interesting and fun for yourself, we all have our own opinions on what we like, and thats what is great about this hobby. Look forward to seeing what you come up with, I enjoy building and machining myself although I would never make parts to sell, too much of a self critic on tolerances and surface finish.

So, is Fruitbat gonna be the Haric for this side of the pond??

Fruitbat, as you know its all about keeping it interesting and fun for yourself, we all have our own opinions on what we like, and thats what is great about this hobby. Look forward to seeing what you come up with, I enjoy building and machining myself although I would never make parts to sell, too much of a self critic on tolerances and surface finish.
Thanks ......no idea who Haric is as I’m fairly new to the site .

top banana kev (y)(y),
is it me or does sommat look different on yer tr case ?
the front section where the input shaft goes, above yer new slug,

top banana kev (y)(y),
is it me or does sommat look different on yer tr case ?
the front section where the input shaft goes, above yer new slug,

no idea , I bought it second hand years ago and never got around to fitting it , now I’m doing a rebuild I thought I might as well use it .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks