Sold / Found FS: FG Stadium Truck, 2 speed, jetpro, DX3. $800

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdz28

:gunsmilie:Hiya guys,

I have a used FG stadium truck that runs great. I replaced both the spur gears and both pinion gears with a brand new one, and I have not run the truck since.

It still has the stock engine (Zen 26cc) with jetpro exhaust installed on it. I also have the stock exhaust, and a brand new clutch(not installed), prefilter both for pullstarts (not installed) and for the air filter (installed). This car has the 2-speed (my favorite hop-up), and i guarantee you it will haul ass.

It comes with 4500mah battery that will last all day and more. The car is in great shape, never abused.

I will post pics later on tonight. I am pretty firm with the price, any lower it would be better for me to keep it.

Buyer 3/4 of the shipping, and I will foot the other 1/4.

PM me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks.

Sid.

d327_12.gif
ca85_12.gif
c34e_12.gif
c031_12.gif
IMG_2518.gifwith jetpro installed.

Are you sure you don't want to still sell it? I have money in hand and will send you a postal money order next day usps first. This is what I've been looking for . Let me know. I'm serious as a heart attack about this.

Oh No!!!

:no:

I just talked it over with my wife, and she said it was okay to purchase this. Are you sure you do not want to sell this truck. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Well, either way, i cant sell it now. I just bought a few parts for it, new carb and a new MSD coil wire. As soon as those parts came it, I will proceed with the sale, and the price will be the same. I will include those parts in the sale.

I will take picture of the radio and the receiver, so you guys can have a better understanding on what you are getting.

Oh, one more thing, this car needs a rear body mount, i bought a set of mount, but i believed it was for FG MT, not the ST.

Let me know.

I prefer paypal.

Thanks,

Sid.

Great!

:)

Please let me know when that time is, I am still very interested. The money is ready to go!
Also, I have a paypal account so that works out great.

Thanks,
GBonn

That time would be the end of next week. All the parts should be in sometime this week or next week. I will let you know then.

BTW, i will install all the brand new parts, and still send you the stock parts. I also have a spare clucth and clutch bell included as well.

You still have to buy a rear body mount for FG ST though.

Thanks,

Sid.

I was the one that asked about it first and said that if it was for sale that I wanted it. Don't you think I should get first dibs on it? Not trying to be a butt but I think thats the only right thing to do. I'll send the money now and you can send it next week. Let me know.
Thanks
Harry

Tough Decision

I do not want be a jerk, if you prefer PayPal, then I am your man, because the money will be available faster since it is an account transfer within PayPal. Although, if you have already promise this sale to Harry then go forward with it. I definitely want it if you have not.

Thanks!

Greg

I have paypal too. I just figured since I had asked about it first that the only proper thing to do is let me have first dibs. It's his so he can do what he wants. I know if it was mine I would give the person that asked first ,first dibs. Just let me know please.
Thanks
Harry

Well, I believe that it is only fair to the first guy if I at least give him the chance to go first.

In regards to accepting the money early, I have problems with that. I will not accept any money until the car is ready for sale. But, you have my word that it will be sold to you.

Also, once the new carb and the new plug wire arrived, I will post pics that show every single thing that you are getting. $800 is a lot of money, I just want to make sure, you know what you are getting, and there will be no surprises, except how nice this car is. Keep in mind that you will have to buy a rear body mount. The body will mount with the existing body mount, but a new body mount would be a nice thing to buy. I would buy it if I am not selling it. :)

I will keep the both of you updated.

Thanks,

Sid.

Last edited:
Thanks for being a stand up person. If for some reason I can't buy it when you get it ready I'll let you know. But bar the world coming to a end I'll take it when it's ready. Here's my email So you can contact me when it's ready:
[email protected].
I'm very excited about this. You said it will be ready some time next week?

Thanks again
Harry

I happened to be looking around today and found this.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6617117/anchors_6617117/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#6617117

Is this the reason you can't sell it yet? I'm kind of concerned about it so I have decided to buy something else . Thanks for giving me first dibs but I'll pass.

Thanks
Harry

Harry,

Yes, that was the reason. I received every parts that I needed to run it yesterday, after I installed the carb and the wire, the car ran so strong that I fell in love with it all over again :clown: . I decided to keep it, I am glad you found what you were looking for. Please post some pics of the car that you bought. :)

Sid.

No hard feelings. I was just kind of concerned that there might be some hidden damage that couldn't be seen. I wasn't trying to say you were scamming me. Glad you got it running. I believe all things happen for a reason. Now you can enjoy it.

By the way I picked up a firehammer buggy w/ big bore kit , jetpro pipe, fg st wheels and a few other goodies . Not quit as nice as your fg st but still a nice buggy. Got it for $700. Pretty good deal since it's in very good condition. Goog luck with your new hpi .

Thanks
Harry

Last edited:
Hey man, none at all. Godspeed with your purchased. Are you a baja owner as well? Might ask you some questions regarding the baja, LOL

Thanks,

Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks