GaFFLe's build =-=-=-= Project 5ive-O =-=-=-=

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ordered these on February 5 and I’m just now receiving them over a month later from Italy. On top of that, they only sent one of the front fender units! You can’t make this stuff up:

View attachment 50197

That’s so weird, they did the same exact thing to me. I ordered front and rear, I only received the front.
I contacted them via eBay, I was told they would send another set of front and rear for the mistake.
It’s been about 60 days and nothing.....

That’s so weird, they did the same exact thing to me. I ordered front and rear, I only received the front.
I contacted them via eBay, I was told they would send another set of front and rear for the mistake.
It’s been about 60 days and nothing.....
Hey bud,

I sent this seller your statement and he responded with this:

The seller replied to you​

Hi xxxxxx,​

rfgrafica sent you a message about your request:​
Don't worry, your parcel with both front mud-guards will be shipped later today. Please, can you contact our customer to tell him to re-contact us so we can fix his issue also?​

Hi Gaffel
Like your rig?? have you had it out much?
How has your driver train been holding up?
Are you still running standard diff housings??
I’m on my second tank of break-in. I’m sorting things out and not trying to rush with this power plant.

My weak point will probably be the front and rear diffs. They’ve not been upgraded and still have stock oil in ‘em. I have an RCMax diff for the rear and just ordered CCR gear internals plus MIP diff internals. When those arrive, I’ll rebuild the front and rears with 500k rear, 300k front.

I’ll need to order an RCMax front diff too but waiting to see what tax time is gonna do to me. :)

Nice, thank you for that.

I got tired of waiting so I ordered a set of real carbon fiber guards from DDM. They showed up in 2 days (y)

- I really liked the Grafil guards, till I realized they are just clear plastic with a carbon sticker that I paid $70+ for lol.

I really like your set up! From power plant to body/ paint. It’s insane ???????

Here’s a snoozefest video of her percolating and me testing the siren lights. I’m on my 4th tank of break-in so I’ll be leaning it out on my next run. I’ve ordered another front and rear RC max Diff housing with new MIP internals and I’m thinking about getting an RC max rear Diff housing cover.
Oops, Looks like the below video does not work. I’ll have to figure a way to upload it to some website or perhaps my YouTube channel.

Attachments

• 6A6016C2-4D02-4D3E-A599-DA59E185F25C.jpeg
    6A6016C2-4D02-4D3E-A599-DA59E185F25C.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 20
Here’s a snoozefest video of her percolating and me testing the siren lights. I’m on my 4th tank of break-in so I’ll be leaning it out on my next run. I’ve ordered another front and rear RC max Diff housing with new MIP internals and I’m thinking about getting an RC max rear Diff housing cover.
Oops, Looks like the below video does not work. I’ll have to figure a way to upload it to some website or perhaps my YouTube channel.
i dunno but your truck just looks soooo badass!!!! just the stance, the tires, the body, everything just works together so well

Lol, doesn't look bad. What's the paint u used
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Ole...od3BsmctQzgJt9F7wyLDkQS_AWKnsoURoCXm8QAvD_BwE

I didn't primer anything. You have to do a very light coat at first and insure it dries (I set it out in the sun for an hour). After that first coat, the other coat(s) are sure to stick. I left it for a couple more hours and brought it inside. I didn't want to invest nearly $200 in an alloy gas tank so I thought of this. I did it to some turntables back in my DJ days and they looked awesome on them. I'll probably do the battery box too because I bought another lid and call it a day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks