Gas can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy1976

What do you guys recommend for a good gas can for the Baja? I am thinking like a 1 or 2 gallon would be sufficient. What do you guys have and prefer? Links would be great! Thanks

Gal. gas jug, and a crank pump to put the fuel in. No mess. Also, can use it to remove the fuel after running so it will not go bad in the tank. You can buy the crank pumps from Tower Hobbies. Be sure you get the one for gas NOT nitro, a different animal.

Curt

I use a 3 gallon can but have a mark where 1 gallon is. From what I here you don’t want a ton of gas in a big can with excess air too long (Storage) because of evaporation and if it’s an ethanol blend condensation.
Go to Wal-Mart pick up one of these spout ends its great! Twist on Twist off and a flexible end to boot.

Last edited:
np. i kno for sure that you wont be disapointed. and if you are then its only a quple of bucks .... or you could go big or go home lol. then you will never need to buy gas agian. 1000 worth of gas and 200o worth of oil. ha

Jeremy,
The gas tank on the baja is 750cc. One gallon is 3785cc therefore, 3785/750 = roughly 5 tanks per gallon. When I run my baja, it lasts me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how hard I go on the throddle.
You will absolutely love your new baja. Enjoy

Jeremy,
The gas tank on the baja is 750cc. One gallon is 3785cc therefore, 3785/750 = roughly 5 tanks per gallon. When I run my baja, it lasts me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how hard I go on the throddle.
You will absolutely love your new baja. Enjoy

Thanks and welcome to the site!

Look for the one gallon plastic can with the no spill spout. I don't know the name of it, but you have to push th spout down with the lip of the tank for it to fill. It is perfect. I will see if I can find it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks