Gas to Electric Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB64

I am converting my 30degree North to electric. A friend did his Losi 5ive T 2.0 and had an issue with hubs and lug nuts welding together. They where aluminum on aluminum so I know small burs can also cause this but it doesn't happen when switched back to gas. Has anyone else seen this issue. And if so what is the best way to prevent this from happening.

I am converting my 30degree North to electric.
Eddie Murphy Argument GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Sounds like the punch setting is high or he likes to do full throttle launches and the wheels on one side will move slightly tightening the wheel nuts.
As above, use a 24mm socket on a 1/2" drive ratchet (that's what I use anyways) and also make sure threads are clean, aluminium is very soft and can pick up or bind very easily.

Sounds like the punch setting is high or he likes to do full throttle launches and the wheels on one side will move slightly tightening the wheel nuts.
As above, use a 24mm socket on a 1/2" drive ratchet (that's what I use anyways) and also make sure threads are clean, aluminium is very soft and can pick up or bind very easily.
He did have it set high so I used the power curve to have power to come on slower and mine is working fine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks