Gasser 1/5 Scale 290Q Gas Q-Baja Buggy Ready To Run 29cc (Shorty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew1

So I just took delivery of my 1/5 scale gasser, and I have read over these forums for a bit and just wanted to get any extra advice. These are the things I so far have purchased because its what I could find available.
During my search, Killer RC's site was sold out of Lipo batteries, So I did what I could. I also hope this one will give me more run time than the NiMH battery.

My goal is to go through the entire thing with Loctite. I know it is not the best RC out there, but for $589.99, it is a start. Is there anything I should fix before I begin the breaking process?

If I posted things in the wrong area, let me know. I am unsure if this RC is a KingMotor RC or another brand. Figure play it safe.

Description says Rovan.

https://www.ddmracing.com/ is another site to get parts from. Good people there. You can get the Lipo there but they are sold out of the kill switches. You can get that at killerrc.com.

Have fun!
Thank you for that information. I am canceling the battery I ordered on amazon and grabbing one from DDMracing, which I now discovered my amazon one would have fitment issues.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks