getting a woodster bod makin a general lee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
googled that name seen a good large pic of item painted that color, looks a lil too bright, like a lil too much yellow hue in it. seems like that and the comp orange is like either side of the right shade, but i think the color is closer to comp orange than the tamiya. the comp orange just needs a tiny bit brighter. but not as much as the tamiya.

they have this:
http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/tes/tes28107.htm

but its a laquer and i bet would crack split flake, etc.. if it was a FG body then oh heck yah id be using that instead, but i don't know what would happen for sure shooting a laquer on lexan. i think it would end up messed up really bad first flex the body did.

Last edited:
IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

body painted comp orange cut out rear access window , painted white spoiler comp orange and pic i didnt take of rear i have the black body stiffener bolted in place too. really now when i get truck back together dbl check woodsters dimple locations on the mount posts, i think theyre pretty much dead on. and add the decals

yah seen the vid you posted in other thread awesome vid dude. and yah i know i ned the decals on there but i need to get post hole drilled first . but have to get the truck all back together, still waiting on a new 5755 servo to come, the one i got via DDM went up in smoke, literally, while i was just settign throws and arm centering. and i got some cage tubes comin too, so i gotta cut the cage in the rear and install those, then i can just take front of cage off without havin to take rear apart yo get it off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks