ghostlyrich and pipious go bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great time had by all then guys.Pipeous,you must have hammered that truck to break the shell that way (that'll be like me when i get the MT out) Rich,your Baja is the best I have seen yet,there has been some cash put into that. Are you running the engine in?
J.

I busted the body and something went in the dif... I landed on power trying not to nose dive. body was a cheapo until I get my fibreglass one from sickboy... cheap plastic... that area was rough and I was jumping everything lol... I have 4 of these things now so wanted to have some fun... too bad rich didn't realize his camera had turned off while he was filming the jump... it went straight up like a rocket and I was on the brakes hard. I landed it too... then coming back down in that short vid it was nosing down without the body. didn't want to smash the top so pounded the throttle... I built that dif last and I think I forgot the shims DOH... maybe it was the plastic dif housing... we'll see tomorrow... it was freezing cold and I think I caught a cold... was sneezing all night at work.... going to sleep for about 10 hrs today, take some aspirin and it'll be gone by the morning

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks