Sold / Found GIANT SCALE vehicles for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following are some items I have for sale. Only selling to thin out the garage, and due to a projected heavy workload over the next few years.

OK GUYS.....GONNA DROP THE PRICES A BIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. NOT A HUGE FAN OF EBAY LATELY BUT MIGHT HAVE TO TURN THERE IN THE END.

[B]1) FG monster truck, 29cc, some scratches on body. Lights were mounted but are not presently hooked up. $900 NOW $850.....SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

2) Next is an MCD 4x4 monster truck, 29cc engine, lights on roll bar not hooked up, very few scratches. $1600.......only other one for sale on here used the asking price is $3000![/B] NOW $1550

3) Baja 5b with ONeill Reed ported engine, jetpro pipe, Spektrum DX2 radio, purple body, chrome kit & pullstart. $1000 ****SOLD****

4) ForABuck 52" Catamaran with zenoah 23cc, tuned pipe, dual exhaust, clutch. $550 NOW $500 SOLD

5) Aquacraft V24 deep vee, Fuji 27cc, tuned pipe, 3rd servo to adjust drive angle. Motor needs to be bolted back down and had so-so repair to bump on tip of bow.....nothing major. $375 EMAIL ME FOR PICS..........NOW $350

6) Electric brushless E550 Raptor heli, carbon blades, 401 gyro, 22v lipo....lots of money in it. $850****SOLD****

7) Hand built wood PT boat 75", no running gear $675 NOW $625

Not getting out of R/C, just don't need so many.

All prices are without shipping. I will do my best to keep shipping reasonable.

YES, I HAD BEEN LOOKING TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION AS OF YESTERDAY, BUT THE VOICE OF REASON SPOKE (YES, IT WAS A FEMALE VOICE), AND I'VE SEEN HOW CRAZY I AM.

CIMG0520.jpg
CIMG0532.jpg
IMGP0711.jpg
CIMG0511.jpg

Pic of Aquacraft V24 to come......

IMGP0705.jpg
PT1.jpg

Last edited:
what model is the mcd black line red line orwhat do any of them come with remotes also any pic's with the bodies off? thanks

They all come with basic remotes except the Baja, which is pending sale now. The MCD is not the blackline.......it has fully functional shocks (oil filled) and rollcage, etc.

They made a blackline and a blueline, with blackline not having some of these items. Both lines have since been replaced by one.........called the proline. Thats what this is. Further pics without the body can be viewed at

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=385324

Any other questions please feel free to ask. All of these items incidentally are at rcuniverse.com with more pics.

Updated list with items sold, all PM's replied to. Who's next on Let's Make a Deal?..........lol

Seriously guys......its just a bad economy.....must we use the word RECESSION? It sounds so......so.....negative. Hey, if the president can stick his head in the sand and ignore it I can too! LOL

if my truck sells I think I want the boat never had one before might be nice

Last edited:
Its sitting on a pvc pipe stand. Boating people usually make their own, because for the $3 - $5 or so it costs in pvc and elbows you can decide how high you like it to sit, etc. Not normally worth the extra shipping.

Recieved the boat Today , it was in buffalo at the delivered location for over a week was killing me waiting , but The Boat was in perfect discription as stated ..
Thanks Alot Aron

Doug

Doug......glad to hear you are satisfied. I always worry about the packaging, and I know I spent 4-5 hrs putting that box together too......lol.

On another note.....did you see that I cut up and included the stand? You could glue it back together (I marked the ends in marker...what goes where) or use it dimensionally to make another.

Thanks,
Aron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks