Good Low cost tuned pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for joining the convo but what about expensive pipes? I am searching for a GBE exhaust pipe... I am building an ss with a G320 engine and want something mental. Noise is not a problem

May be hard to find as i don't think GBE makes pipes any more. From all the research i have done, it seems the VRC pipes are hard to beat. I have saw them on ebay for $209 including mount and i know you can get them for $195 if you make offer. Thats about 43 bucks cheaper than DDM

Yeah they are very hard! There was a specific one by GBE that i was after and couldn't get it anywhere. Ill check out the VRC pipes now, cheers. Oh prob should mention its for baja 5b

Just checked out the vrc pipes and very nice! By chance you wouldn't know of an exhaust exactly the same as the vrc side pipe but instead of the outlet going down, it goes out the side? Thats what i loved about the GBE

Thanks for that info mate. I have actually contacted Dino from JetPro and a nice guy. I have had a bit of a look and am going to go the JetPro V3 non-silenced exhaust. It will be going on a Zenoah G320 with 19/54 or 55 gearing in a HPI Baja ss and honestly can not wait :-D

Thanks for that info mate. I have actually contacted Dino from JetPro and a nice guy. I have had a bit of a look and am going to go the JetPro V3 non-silenced exhaust. It will be going on a Zenoah G320 with 19/54 or 55 gearing in a HPI Baja ss and honestly can not wait :-D

No worries mate,That's what we're here for.
You'll be amazed by the increase in performance.
After you put it on you'll probably end up ordering a silencer too.
I put one on my DR rear mount - it doesn't make it quieter just a little less harsh.
Personal choice though.

Yea I am waiting to hear back from Dino about the shipping costs... As i live in Australia. Hopefully soon he gets back to me. I take mine about 1hour into the bush, so I love the noise haha.. He did say he will chuck in a free silencer though! They are a nice looking exhaust

Yeah I will certainly take it! I live in Launceston Tasmania. All good though as he offered me a good deal and so am getting it yessssssssss

Last edited:
Yeah I will certainly take it! I live in Launceston Tasmania. All good though as he offered me a good deal and so am getting it yessssssssss

Way to go (y)
You'll think you've bought a new car when you see the performance difference.
I forget what he charged me for postage but I remember it was pretty good considering the weight.
Sometimes in summer I wish I lived in Tassie too!

Cheers man. I am looking forward to building and completing the Baja 5b ss. His prices are good and to be honest when you get quality you don't mind the price. Tassie is great, only thing i don't like is no car peaks close or anything and I have a Serpent 977e I built a year ago and cant use it lol. Over the mainland is awesome for baja, i went a couple of old country town such as Mount Isla and Coba, both mining towns and its pretty much Baja heaven haha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks