Good or blag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wether it's valves that open at specific times or ports, it makes no differance, I've watched the video and as a mechanic from an engineering point of view I don't see how it's a gimmick, it's forcing air and fuel mixture into the cylinder increasing volumetric efficiency, I would like to see dyno stats but I do genuinely think its will have an increase in performance wether its viable for the price is a different question, just my opinion.

James, GET ONE AND TELL US!!

You've been buying 1/10 left, right and centre the last 6 months - get the 1/5 motoring!!

Just a wind up.
Looks interesting.
Belt still looks exposed.
How would it operate once (not IF) the belt breaks?

Al.

Wether it's valves that open at specific times or ports, it makes no differance, I've watched the video and as a mechanic from an engineering point of view I don't see how it's a gimmick, it's forcing air and fuel mixture into the cylinder increasing volumetric efficiency, I would like to see dyno stats but I do genuinely think its will have an increase in performance wether its viable for the price is a different question, just my opinion.

Have a read of this;
http://www.arboristsite.com/race-saws-race-results/55637.htm

All a supercharger will do is waste fuel on a 2 stroke by blowing most of the charge out of the exhaust. Thats why they never made supercharged 2 stroke gp bikes.

I see what your saying mate with blowing it through and wasting it, but there is going be that split second where the exhaust port is closed and inlet is open allowing the ram air effect to work, like I said mate it wud be interesting to see dyno read outs or engine test bed read outs just to see what gains there are

On a 2 stroke a blower is just a schavenge pump. It can only move fuel / air through the engine but it cannot preasurize the cylinder due to the fact that a 2 stroke exposes the intake and the exhaust ports to the atmosphere at the same time during the cycle

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks