good xb0x360 games ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benckie

looking for some more xbox360 games guys any good ones out there ? heres what i have sofar

good

gears of war 1 (finshed)

gears or war 2 (finshed)

halo 3 (finshed)

turok

forza motorsport 2

ok

baja edge of control

tomb raider legend (wife love it)

stuntman ignition

pgr 4

sega superstars tennis (wife loves it)

sonic the hedgehog

crap

csi (wife brought it)

I am a huge gamer, I rent alot from gamefly and have
played alot of game's.

I really liked Dirt and Dirt2 come's out very soon

Grid - Awesome
Trials HD XBLA download game Try the demo you will be hooked
Bioshock Awesome
Call of duty all of them Awesome
My GT donbo63 Send me friend request, maybe we could play sometime :cup-3:

Bought my girl an Xbox four years ago,the crystal edition with all the add ons and a few games because she didnt know what to have for christmas.Played it for 5 mins and it went in the loft! Been there since......what a waste :(
J.

Got the lad an xbox 360 elite with 160hd, he's never off it now since i got him connected wireless to my router.
He can talk to his mates while playing against them online.
He's on the Call Of Duty (CoD) games at the mo and they are awesome.

I started off on Medal of Honor years back playing online from the pc then on to Call Of Duty on the pc but needed to upgrade my graphics card.
You can't really go wrong with any EA shoot em up games to be honest but you need to go online.

i still think you cant beat css online with the pc great quick fun.

one thing i like about the xbox360 a couple of weeks ago i stated watching a dvd on it then some one came over so i stoped watching it, i took the dvd out later on, a couple of weeks later iput the dvd back in to start watching it and it started where i was upto i thought that was great, as my normaly dvd player only does that if you ont eject the disk or don't turn it off

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks