got my pants pulled down by fedex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy

Well
my fg sportsline was delivered, just not to me, my last name is MacDonald as is everyone in my home, some guy named canderson signed for it at his home. fedex told me told me c.canderson signed for it? . being such a big heavey box With my name and address on it, someone else somewear else could sign for it, fedex said they will resolve with it on Tuesday?? that's 3 days with someone that could mess with it, drop the TX, the car I told fedex if its opened up I will not sign for it. do I have that right?

Yes you do have that right that is one of the reason I hate fed ex home delivery they are the worst. I would contact ddm also to let them know what happened because for a package of that price they will have insurance on the package and fed ex will have to pay for that.

fedex just showed up with my car, I guess they got right on it, the package was opened will take pics soon.....

Last edited:
yes Im happy, plugged in a charged 6v rx battery, set end points the throttle brake servo was twitching, after bench testing the servo is fast than slow jumps, and very warm, just my luck I guess

Both Fed Ex and UPS have issues with delivering to the wrong address - Happens all the time. Take advantage of the insurance if something ever happens and make sure the sender pays for that extra ins cost. I've always had success with claims when they mess up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks