Gotta get my bike right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is an o-ring gasket around the bowl. I was hoping to be able to just loosen the clamps and rotate like you posted, and although I will try this, everywhere I've read say you have to pull the carb. I am going to try and clean the jets 1st, but if that doesn't look like an option I got a Moose kit with jets and o-ring. I'll post pics and my findings as I go!

Went to kicking this thing probably 40 times today and not getting anything. I think it's time for a good carb/jet cleaning. It's a 06 crf250r. Bike has been sitting for some time now. I been doing some YT watching on it and it seems as though I have to remove the seat, tank, and subframe to get to the carb so wish me luck?
View attachment 56272

:ROFLMAO:

They're fairly cheap to just replace, especially if you do it yourself. The big kits are pricey but some places will sell you just the jets you need. Let me know if you just want specific jets and I likely have them. Ive owned a few crf250's, and still have oodles of parts. Plus one of my tenants is a carburetor shop ( very handy). He'll have anything you need.

They're fairly cheap to just replace, especially if you do it yourself. The big kits are pricey but some places will sell you just the jets you need. Let me know if you just want specific jets and I likely have them. Ive owned a few crf250's, and still have oodles of parts. Plus one of my tenants is a carburetor shop ( very handy). He'll have anything you need.
Cool. Appreciate it. I'm hoping to get started this week/weekend/Spring :ROFLMAO: I'll let you know if I can use your help.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks