Gotta start em young!

Seandonato73

So when I was young, we had go karts. Not your normal slow shit, my pops ended up putting a throttle stop in so it would go full throttle, the same can be done with the end point adjustment on the radio. I actually do something similar in my savage xl so my 3 year old can run it about with out fear of her smashing into something too fast. Just an idea.

misterleon

I stripped another bolt :(
Build Thread Contributor
how about a dbxle and then you can convert it when she gets a little older. you can play with the end points so that you can make it faster as she becomes more comfortable and then can probably trade all the electrical components for their gas components when she is ready for that. "start as you intend to go on"

Jshaff16

I had a pic up but realized a pic of my 7 y/o on the net probably wasn't a good idea. Anyways, she has a little 1/18 dromidia 4x4 she bashes around with and we "share" my losi mini t 2.0...sje just wants bigger and more versatile to keep up with the dbxl lol

Thoemse

My 4 year old daughter is driving around with a WLtoys 12428 2.4G 1/12 4WD Crawler.
It is a fantastic car for kids because it comes with throttle dualrate. It is 4WD meanign it is easy to drive too. You can slow it down to a crawl or let ir rip. It's not much slower than my large scale if you let it rip and it is a tank. Put a 3000mah 2 S Lipo on it and it drives for a long time too.