Grafil body for DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you much ....... I'm wondering if i should cut out the front wind shield maybe just the center part ....... I'm a little worried about it overheating and the instructions where vague on the issue......btw how hot is too hot for these engines?........ but if i cut the window out it will need some support for the top part

thank you much ....... I'm wondering if i should cut out the front wind shield maybe just the center part ....... I'm a little worried about it overheating and the instructions where vague on the issue......btw how hot is too hot for these engines?........ but if i cut the window out it will need some support for the top part
yes cut the window out

200.gif

Front shocks showing that's cool , love the wheels , took my dbxl out today , the mad Max tires 🤣😂😁😀 wow ! Dirt's slingn everywhere , it's a beast !
Ya the Mad max tires seem to be a good brand I am wondering about the rofun tires and their quality

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks