Greater Seattle Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98navi0314

If you have a large scale and have a good area for bashing, post up and let's try to get some peeps together!

Old South Tacoma Airport.... I haven't been there but word is people run their RC's there... Right behind Tacoma Raceways....
Anyone interested in tearing it up sometime?!

I need some help with my baja, any tacoma locals, that can possibly meet up and maybe give a helping hand in trying to start it?

I was into it when hpi first came out with the 5t. I bought it broke it in and it's and been siting for quite awhile til I broke it out last week. Broke my bumper and the dreaded eclip poped off but I got lucky and found it... Are you new to rc in general?

Im into all scales of rc and 95% off road. I have had a emaxx, tmaxx, rustler, micro t, micro raminator and a few others i cant recall at the moment.

I know this is a really old thread but thought I'd try to check in to see if anyone was still a 5th scale owner in the area. I've started a new group on facebook and we're growing in numbers. Please let me know if you're still interested in finding other 5th scale people to bash with. :w00t:

Facebook Group: Seattle5thScaleRC

Hello everyone. I am working on getting a solid 1/5 scale track going. I'm trying to work with some motocross tracks to allow a separate area where we can run. I also want to get a solid club going regardless so we can run. I am also a King Motor dealer, so if you are interested in cars or parts let me know. Hope to run with you guys!

Hello everyone. I am working on getting a solid 1/5 scale track going. I'm trying to work with some motocross tracks to allow a separate area where we can run. I also want to get a solid club going regardless so we can run. I am also a King Motor dealer, so if you are interested in cars or parts let me know. Hope to run with you guys!
Where are you located and where are you trying to get a track setup? You should checkout the Facebook group I set up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Seattle5thScaleRCs/?__nodl

It will be south of Olympia. There are a couple places I have in mind. I will be moving back in Dec-Jan. If I can find the right size of land, I will have a track built there. I would like to get a club going and eventually have a race series.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks