Guess the price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just sold my Vauxhall Astra with a genuine 82000 on the clock.1700turbo diesel,alloys,cd on an 1996 plate. Guess the price!
J.

Last edited:
I don't know but the steering wheel is on the wrong side....lol:scared:

Oh no it isnt,your wheels are on the wrong side!:blink::yuk::clown::clown::clown:
When i was on the spanners I drove a left hand drive and nearly crashed it due to not knowing my distances.
When Jane,Rachel and Olivia and I go abroad she drives.......Jeeze,I have had my licence for 24 years(two parking tickets) Mech by trade and I still cant get used to the "other" side
J.

You know it on the right side really and with a proper gearbox :clown:

Ha ha,yes Andy a manual.....drivers car....five or six,dual clutch with a tight ratio,or you could tighten it even more from OZ(Crawford).I think I'll leave mine virtually standard(could just do the re-map to 12+BHP,or yammy throttle bodies(drinking juice)...Hmm,I don't it to be be messed around with,insurance and all) Did I have a re-map prog here and leads...........lost them :scared::scared::devil:.
Went to my mums today and took a bend at 50,if I where in the poop heap it would have lasted"who art in heaven..hallo........etc ,etc..........BANG,This car is poop Hot!
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks