H1 is gone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

Well I was able to finally sell the beast, even in this economy!! We still have the H3 which was going to be our shared vehicle until I start working again. There was some good deals going on and so we ended up getting a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan for real cheap! Saved $10K! So now I get the H3 while the wife has the van. Reason being, with 2 kids now and another one or two this year there was no way I'd fit the car seats in a SUV. Plus when you try to buckle kids while it's windy,raining or snowing it's a pain in the a$$.

So I guess it's still a win win for me. and the van can hold lots of LS's!! :clown::clown:

Well I was able to finally sell the beast, even in this economy!! We still have the H3 which was going to be our shared vehicle until I start working again. There was some good deals going on and so we ended up getting a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan for real cheap! Saved $10K! So now I get the H3 while the wife has the van. Reason being, with 2 kids now and another one or two this year there was no way I'd fit the car seats in a SUV. Plus when you try to buckle kids while it's windy,raining or snowing it's a pain in the a$$.

So I guess it's still a win win for me. and the van can hold lots of LS's!! :clown::clown:

uhmm? im no good at math, but that sounds like alot..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks