Haric’s HPI baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy my obr 27cc stroker, so I can get rid of it ?

All beand new and has a sweet darksoul rare case. Man that's tempting huh
@John Parks thanks but I’m waiting on the new guy brap’s motor. He said in one month. Supposedly, it will poop on everyone’s motor????

All jokes aside, I’m probably going with another rcmax. I haven’t decided which one yet?

@John Parks thanks but I’m waiting on the new guy brap’s motor. He said in one month. Supposedly, it will poop on everyone’s motor????

All jokes aside, I’m probably going with another rcmax. I haven’t decided which one yet?
When did he say that? Or did I miss a comment? Wait.

I don't give a fek....?

Don’t mind me Sean. I’m just stirring poop up??

Brap said:
“Also one final point obr does not do much porting to the 460 470 engine. In the goped world they are a joke as far as real race worthy engines. I assume literally no one else is porting or modding the 460s in the rc car world. Thats soon to change. My business partner and our cnc machine are about a month away from cutting our first parts. In not going to hype up or over promise and under deliver like what your used to“

So I read, in about a month when he and his business partner gets a cnc

Last edited:
Don’t mind me Sean. I’m just stirring poop up??

Brap said:
“Also one final point obr does not do much porting to the 460 470 engine. In the goped world they are a joke as far as real race worthy engines. I assume literally no one else is porting or modding the 460s in the rc car world. Thats soon to change. My business partner and our cnc machine are about a month away from cutting our first parts. In not going to hype up or over promise and under deliver like what your used to“

So I read, in about a month when he and his business partner gets a cnc
Me too ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks