HARM leaking shock's..............FIXED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-KILLER

i have had a problem with leaking rear shock's on a bx2 and super654 sent me a link for these foam Volume compensation caps that fit inside the shock these are fg items...eur 14.90 + postage

so i made my own also shown is the foam cutter

Last edited:
i wouldn't have known about the caps many thanks to you i might get to give it a run over the week end . i cant make the track this week so it will be a local bash fingers crossed no leaks

Cool mate, I can't make it to the track too.

Good to give you shocks a good test first, then when it is all good with hydros all round and better tyres you can start to follow me round the track...hehehehe.

Cool mate, I can't make it to the track too.

Good to give you shocks a good test first, then when it is all good with hydros all round and better tyres you can start to follow me round the track...hehehehe.

i will follow you to the first corner the under braking i will sweep through on the tight inside line and smoothly accelerate away leaving you eat my dust....................well i would like to think i will

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks