Help needed on killerbee settings on radio..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badboy2

Well ive been out of the game for a while. So im trying to start my baja and i see that theres no spark on the plug when i pull. Only thing i can think of is the killswitch is not set up properly. I don't remember if there is a setting i need to do on my futaba 3pk ? I think its the v2 killerbee switch i have. It blinks green when receiver is on but when i turn the radio on the led turns off. And i cant start the engine. Can u pls guide me or if theres a manual on how to set it up on my radio. Ive been searching on killerbees site and i cant seem to find a manual for it.thanks

Depends on what servo your running but typically no. Your gonna have to go down the list and try everything. After I sent that link I had an issue with mine. Was set to Lipo low voltage setting and was killing the car at 6v, I'm using a NIMH right now so that's basically 6v. Set to the 5v NIMH setting and works now!

I bet yours is something stupid like that. I have a bunch of KillerBee's that are almost 10yrs old and they all work.

I know .. i was thinking that maybe i need to set something in my radio. Like 3rd channel reversing. But it wasnt that.. i think, haha .. Maybe ill try to reset the switch.

Thanks guys i finally fixed it i got spark now! Just need to get gas and the killswitch led is solid green unlike before it was off.

Last time i cant even get a spark on the plug and the switch led is off . After fixing the radio setting i tried checking for spark and it did .. i didnt have gas mixed so i just checked for spark. Sorry for the confusion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks