Help with killer bee setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropabomb

Hi guys I’m trying to figure out what I’m going wrong with my killer bee killswitch. I’ve got it plugged into the AUx on my spectrum receiver on my MTXL. When I turn my truck on I get about 5 beeps then it goes quiet for about 2-3 seconds and then flashes red on the Killer bee switch and just continues to beep from the annoying little speaker. Anyway I swear that’s I had done on my 5ive it works, I did have a huge runaway once that cost me $880 but that’s another story. Thanks guys

Hi guys I’m trying to figure out what I’m going wrong with my killer bee killswitch. I’ve got it plugged into the AUx on my spectrum receiver on my MTXL. When I turn my truck on I get about 5 beeps then it goes quiet for about 2-3 seconds and then flashes red on the Killer bee switch and just continues to beep from the annoying little speaker. Anyway I swear that’s I had done on my 5ive it works, I did have a huge runaway once that cost me $880 but that’s another story. Thanks guys
Try reversing ch3 on your tx.

I’m running the 2s 4000 standard for the truck. I haven't done any changes as from
Pulling it out of the package. Funny thing there isn’t a programming xard or anything. It was the parts and a large stiff advertisement for Killer RC and said for installation videos visit their site. When I visit , there’s isn’t any actual videos of the setup. I’m not sure AvC is on as I’m using an older dx5 remote. Thanks for the help

Look hear mike, we in the states cant get a switchblade (that I know of) so it's a dynamite (which I will not ever use, based on past issues) or the killer bee. As we've beaten the crap out of how to make the killer bee work with a spektrum system, and most issues are either the AVC, the wrong reciever, radio not set up right, the list goes on. I would think by now killer bee would have gotten all the spektrum issues straightened out, as other kill switches don't seem to have the same issue.

He really is a good guy and responds back to you even if it takes him a few days.I think what he really needs is some videos or at the very least two videos and some diagrams explaining the different radio set ups.The switchblade is the one supported by the member on anythingrc.co.uk/ right?Any links to it by any chance

what?the killer switch?
He really is a good guy and responds back to you even if it takes him a few days.I think what he really needs is some videos or at the very least two videos and some diagrams explaining the different radio set ups.The switchblade is the one supported by the member on anythingrc.co.uk/ right?Any links to it by any chance
i can't find any in ebay atm?i did have his email addy?

Go into aux Chanel assign a letter on ur transmitter,make sure that whatever aux u plugged into is turned up to 100%

Hello. I picked up a used 5T. It came with a killer bee gas kill switch. I bought a new Transmitter and receiver for it, Spektrum DX5 Rugged and a SR6100AT receiver with AVC which is activated. I have been having trouble trying to get the failsafe set right in the truck. When i try to bind the failsafe with the brake on I loose all brake travel on the throttle servo after the receiver is bound. Also when i shut off the transmitter the kill switch doesn't kill the ignition (the green light stays on). I have the DIP switches in the correct positions. I reading on the Killer RC website they say that the kill switch will not work with AVC. is there a work around for this? AVC sounds like a nice feature to have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks